Tuesday 31 May 2011

Just A Little More...

“There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love" 


I was falling.....Falling into the never ending caverns of lies, lies and more lies....
I was falling... Falling into the never ending caverns of hatred,  blames and melancholy...


And then you came...!

I see you every day, in my dreams, in reality, while taking a ride or a stroll. I feel you in every way, while sitting in the silence of the darkened rooms. I feel you tucking me tight and holding me close never to let me go. I feel your words assuring me to go on. I feel your whispers creating shivers down my spine.  I feel your 'ever-so-heart-skipping' gaze on me, making me go weak on my knees. 

I feel your heart pounding, I feel your skin burning, I feel your lips trembling wanting to break into a smile or tear. I feel your pain and love and hurt. I feel your care. I feel your need for me. I feel your unquenchable thirst to get closer. I feel your heavy breath to rip the distance apart....

Courtesy: Aussiethule.blogspot.com
I feel your absence amidst the utterly noisy crowd. Your voice reverberates from every corner of a space. Your touch is a celestial phenomena to me. Your finger tips clothe me internally. You give me an eternal joy, you have 'taught me to fly on broken wings'.....

I was broken, shattered to the core. I felt like a shredded leaf not wanting to sway with the wind anymore. Now i feel different. Now I feel strong. Now I feel blessed. And with each passing day I feel that there is nothing that can stop me from falling in love with you. 

Into the deep dark tunnels I move, not sure, not knowing the destination. But I wouldn't care less as long as you are right beside me. Holding me, clinging on to me till the very end. 

But I want a little more....just a little more of you. Coz i can't have enough. It's a feeling never to be replaced as long as we live...


3 comments:

  1. one can never describe wht is luv...bt its something i only knw,whn i fall in luv...

    Excellent yrrrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete