Monday 23 May 2011

Sunny Side Up!

Finally! Finally I was able to do it!

House chores? No no no! Don't even tell me about them. They give me nightmares and goose bumps. And of course a tremendous Mummy noise too! Guess what! I hate doing them because i am ssoooooo bad at them! At home I am like this "you keep me away from the chores and i am sure to dance with joy" sort of lady who wants to nearly hide in the cupboard or become temporarily invisible whenever she hears her name being called to lend a hand for some house work.

Phew! But of course there is no escaping. Anyway, if there is anything i kind of 'like' doing while at home (because most of the times i am not), is making a good breakfast for anyone who wants it. The usual king's breakfast of toast and eggs, milk and butter, and fruits and jam. Well! it's easy and fun! No extra effort needed, it's all at the table in a few minutes time. Phew!

Courtesy: Clker.com
Now, the only thing that has grown to be a real favorite of mine in the past two days is a sunny-side-up! After days of toils, two mornings back i could finally come up with five perfect looking poached eggs. I am so glad! I actually saw this glittery pride in my sister's eyes. And we both exchanged a quick 'oh yes!' glance. It's only her who actually knew how hard i worked towards it. 

The sunny-side-ups looked just as picturesque as in the picture. A sunny day it was for me amidst the rains!

Nothing is out of your reach, if you want it to happen with all your heart. The important thing is to go on striving and give everything in your strength till you succeed. 

For me this was definitely an achievement, a small one though, but it was! 

5 comments:

  1. Ami khabo. :'(

    A perfect way to write about a perfectly made perfect poached egg. A perfect way to perfectly make a perfectly hungry person perfectly hungrier.

    All in all, a perfectly written perky blog with a subtle invitation for me. ;D MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked this post because it is specific. Now I want an omlette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice made me smile :)i will smile even more if you invite me over for it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for reviewing my blog.... i like ur writing, cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a ton People.....:)
    lifecurry: I surely will...someday..lol:)

    ReplyDelete